Set in the lush surrounds of Centennial Park, Fairland Pavilion is a versatile and informal venue that offers a
relaxed atmosphere perfect for casual gatherings.h
With indoor and outdoor function space, the facility is an affordable option for children's birthday parties in the Park,
small meetings, sports gatherings and seminars.
The Pavilion is particularly ideal for companies organising corporate team building activities in the Park as
it provides a venue for meals, breaks, relief from the weather, as well as change rooms and showers.
- Location: Next to McKay Playing Fields on Grand Drive, Centennial Park
- Booking Times: Sunrise to Sunset only - this varies between winter and summer
- Capacity: 70 theatre style seating; 55 lunch/dinner
- Catering: Our Caterer holds a Gold Licence industry acknowledged food and beverage catering service, with a NSW Caterers Liquor
Licence. All menus are custom designed to suit our clients' needs. Please enquire regarding packages and prices
- A fully functional kitchen including crockery and utensils for self catering
- Showers and change rooms
- Audio, TV and DVD facilities
- Large covered verandah overlooking McKay Playing Fields
- Open air viewing deck overlooking McKay Playing Fields
- Plenty of Parking
A complete map of Centennial Park and its surrounds is available at the Centennial Parklands website,
a portion of this map highlighting the location of the Fairland Pavilion is displayed below.
A Neerav Bhatt creation